Support for improving individual abilities
CITL aims to nurture the abilities of educators and TAs, and to increase the interest of staff members with regard to university education. As such, we offer training for educators and TAs based on the principles of instructional design as well as training for staff members, and we contribute to improving the efficiency and appeal of the diverse course subjects at the Institute. We also support the implementation of new educational methods such as "active learning" and "flipped classroom", in which students learn through videos, among others.
- Planning and implementing training for educators, staff, and TAs
- Support for improving English-based teaching methods
- Support for improving teaching methods using videos
- Creation of various handbooks
- Consultation on courses and support for learning