A system for educational development
CITL aims to develop systems that will contribute to improving the quality of education via the enhancement of curricula and class quality by educational organizations within the Institute. This also includes the implementation and management of course evaluation surveys. In addition, we will analyze educational data collected on campus (Institutional Effectiveness) in order to plan, develop, evaluate, and improve educational activities.
- Planning and implementing course evaluation surveys
- Feedback on the results of course evaluation surveys
- Planning curriculum evaluations
- Analysis of student study behaviors
- Support for management structure development